Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been accused of physical assault, Not yet, Had a

Customer Question

I have been accused of physical assault
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Had a discussion with an employee about SOP
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: Walked from her left sidebehind her back to the right side to show her the SOp which hanging at the wall right there
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello how long have you worked there for and what had the employer done about this so far?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for and what had the employer done about this so far?