Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I went to work today and was told that I am under

Customer Question

I went to work today and was told that I am under investigation and that I could work from home. But was not told what about. Given no letter or anything.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I work for Moj. I was interviewed and got post in September 2013. I was onlutold this morning and have no idea why I am being investigated. Luna
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you had previous disciplinary issues?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you had previous disciplinary issues?