Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Staff walking out how to proceed?
, no
, member of

Customer Question

staff walking out how to proceed?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: member of staff refused to work after supervisor asking him to complte the job he had an argument with supervisor, and walked out
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: ive had the business for under 2 years and the employer was from privous owner/employer, employee used to work 1 or 2 days a week.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello how long have they worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have they worked there for?