Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My Name Is ***** *****
, My Issue Is I Started Working

Customer Question

Customer: My Name Is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Issue Is I Started Working For A Company On 30th November 2015 I Was Told My Hourly Rate Of Pay Would Be x Amount Per Hour Also I Would Get .33pence Per Mile Travel Expences From My Main Base ,Given This Now Amounts To 1147 Pounds To Date My Line Manager Has Continually Said He Will Get This Sorted I Contacted The Company And Was Told As Of Yet My Contract And Letter Of Offer Has Not Been Sent To Them From My Line Manager Although I Did Receive My First Months Salary Without Expenses At End Of December I Have Worked All Of January So Far And Have Sent Text Messages And Emails To My Line Manager Regards ***** ***** He Does Not Answer My Queries , Where Do I Stand .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So do you basically just wish to get paid what you are due?