Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Suspension physical aggressive towards a child
, the

Customer Question

Customer: suspension for allegedly physical aggressive towards a child
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the child four years old was lashing out andphysically put him backonthe chair numerours ocaasion Spoketoumaboutit and told her I AHD TO FIRMWITH HIM AND ECPLAINED WHAT HAD HAPPENED THE INCIDENT HAPPEN ON A MONDAY LUNCHTIME MEMBERS OFSTAFF DID NOT REPORT TILL THURSDAY MORNING
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but is the 18 dollars for the wholeconversation
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Jenny McKenzie replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an employment lawyer and I am happy to help you today. How long have yowu roekd for your employer for?