Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Need advice on a settlement I am being offered totally out

Customer Question

Hi need advice on a settlement I am being offered totally out of the blue ?
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, 5 years employed as of 4th April this year, salary £54,932, employed as Sales Manager for retail, increased the area from £26m to £30m, and profit by £1.6m, called in last week with "New" sales director and HR manager and pretty much told they want be to go as the skill set does not meet what they want. Either I except a compromise agreement/settle of 3 months salary - taxed and £3563 settlement to go, if not they said I would go through disciplinary ? even though on the settlement offer it states that I have had no disciplinary ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was called in on the usual year end PDR discussion so had no knowledge that this was going to happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AGREED TERMS OF REFERENCE***** ***** was employed by Ardo UK Ltd from 4th April 2011 and 22nd January 2015, as our Business Sector Manager for the Retail Sector.
Paul left the business to further develop his career closer to home.
Paul received a salary of £54,951 per annum and was paid monthly.
During the last twelve months of his employment Paul had no absences due to sickness.
Paul did not have a disciplinary record.
We would be happy to consider a job application from him in the future should he ever apply for a suitable role within the Company.Yours sincerely
For and on behalf of Ardo UK Ltd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** you hoping to achieve please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you please clarify what you are hoping to achieve in this situation so I can respond, thanks