How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8810
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ben, My company is incorporating from an LLP to a limited

Customer Question

Hi Ben,
My company is incorporating from an LLP to a limited company. I am currently paid a fixed salary (profit share) and a percentage cash amount on top in lieu of pension. My new contract of employment stipulates that the cash pension contribution will now be invested into a company pension for me and that I have to match it. This leaves me significantly worse off from a cash perspective and I am unhappy. Further to this the new contract does not recognise the employment I have had to date (technically self employment) and so I start from zero in terms of employment protection. What are my rights?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Jenny McKenzie replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. How long have you worked for the employer for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry I did not see this question when you posted it. Have you challenged the employer over the changes to your contract?

Related UK Employment Law Questions