Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My wife was suspended on full pay from scotrail before that

Customer Question

My wife was suspended on full pay from scotrail before that she was on the sick with depression it came to our notice my wife took a few drinks before going to work when she arrived at her work place she realised she was not fit for work, she went to tell her supervisor she was not felling well at this point she never signed in for her shift,her supervisor ask her to stay in the office as she was concerned about her as in the past she has been sent home after taken a migran at this point she sent for the doctor after failing a alcohol test she was suspended ,the following day I took my wife to the doctor, who said she was still suffering from depression she also said if my wife's work want s written information about it they would send it to them ,my wife only drank as she said it help P's my wife only started this when she had melt down her work record for the past 16yrs has been excellent
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long has she worked there for and what would you like to know about her situation?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has she worked there for and what would you like to know about her situation?