Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Everyone at my company has to sign a new contract of

Customer Question

Everyone at my company has to sign a new contract of employment next month. If I hand in my notice before signing, can they enforce terms of the new contract, or force me to sign it, if my notice period ends after the date everyone is supposed to sign the new contract?
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What terms are you concerned about affecting you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, is it right firstly that if I refuse to sign a new contract, the worst my employer can do is give me notice and offer me back the new contract at the end of the notice period?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How long have you worked there for? Also i am travelling at present so may not be able to reply fully until later this evening, thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, can you please confirm how long you have worked there for so I can continue with my advice, thanks