Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Ben, I have been accused twice in the past month by a union

Customer Question

Hi Ben, I have been accused twice in the past month by a union rep of bullying staff. The first case has been investigated and there was no evidence of this. This second claim has been publicly aired, without anyone speaking with me. They are untrue for the record. What can I do?
Category: UK Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have emails stating that the Harlsden Engineering Branch of the RMT union are preparing to take industrial action me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been with the company for 10 + years, at this location a year and a half
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. When you say they want to take industrial action against you what specifically are you referring to?