Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Ongoing act Please could someone point me in the direction

Ongoing act

Please could someone point me in the direction of a good resource that I could cited that inform of what constitutes an 'ongoing act'?

So it would be good to have the relevant case law and also an article that analysis the topic.

This relates to the Equality Act failure to makes reasonable adjustments, goods and services.

Thanks You

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

I must say that almost all examples will be related to employment cases which is where most claims would come from

Ben Jones :

So I can point you in the direction of some links that discuss ongoing acts but they will be in an employment setting. However, it will still give you a good idea of examples when this can occur

Employment is fine I fully undestand they are really the same

Thats great thank you :)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Are we allowed to hire you in the capacity as a Solicitor? I need a few hours work pertaining to the point of law in this question. Its not to represent me, just look at a Chronology and give your view if it amount to a continuing act.

Hi, unfortunately you cannot hire me as such, the terms of the website only allow me to provide the Q&A service which you have been getting so far.