Joshua
Joshua, Laywer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER. GRABBING THE QUESTION SO NO ONE ELSE GETS IT WILL LEAD TO BAD FEEDBACK!

What order would these documents normally be requested from a country court:

Listing Questionnaire
Agreed Bundle

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Customer:

Hi

Joshua :

May I clarify with you please - a listing questionnaire and a trial bundle would normally be requested by a county court to be supplied by the parties. Could I clarify with you when you ask what order they would be requested FROM a county court please? I hope that makes sense...

Customer:

We received the listing quest, but no request for the bundle. The other side have said the request is in the wrong order. But I need to check thios

Joshua :

Perfect thank you.

Joshua :

Once the claim has been submitted the parties will be sent listing questionnaires (usually in the form of form N170) two weeks or so before the date shown in the notice of allocation. Once these have been completed and returned (sometime a judge ill dispense with them) then the file goes before the judge...

Joshua :

He will then issue "directions" - essentially instructions on how he intends to manage the case to each party.

Joshua :

In the directions the judge will normally include a provision about the preparation of a trial bundle including dates they must be prepared by and so on. If the case is complex a judge may hold a case management hearing before issuing directions

Joshua :

So the listing questionnaire if not dispensed with would be dealt with before the trial bundle.

Joshua :

Is there anything above I can clarify for you?

Customer:

Okay thats great thank you :)

Joshua :

A pleasure