UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  solicitor

Hello. I was aselfemployed courier with my own van and have

Hello. I was aselfemployed courier with my own van and have been suffering with depression and other problems over the last couple of years. Unfortunately there are a couple of invoices for work done. £440 and £110 to two different companies which I haven't invoiced for. I realise I should have done it ages ago .Can I still expect payment within 28 days if I invoice them today? I am really in desperate need of money as I now only work part time and no longer own the van, which i sold over two years ago. Thank you for your advice. They are both reputable companies still in business. I furnished them both with proof of delivery. Thank you.

Yes, you may certainly raise the invoices and ask for payment within 28 days provided that the work was done less than 6 years ago.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback