ok, one last question would be, is this job really something that can be done as freelancer, or isn't it rather employment.
- she comes in, on evenings, maybe 1,2 or 3 times a week
- gets payed per evening, a fixed amount (125, which is renegotiable, if it is more work then expected, currently they estimate about 3hours)
- she does not have to provide the materials (paint, brushes etc) for the customers
- all she does is come in, set up things, teach painting (unsupervised) maybe sell some additional tickets (if more customers come in) and pack things up afterwards (someone else picks up the materials)
My feeling is (as a layman :-)
- There is a low to zero indication of substitution. (if she can't do a certain event, they will use somebody else)
- There is a low to zero indication of financial risk. (all she needs is a travel card to get to event locations in London)
Hence, sounds more like employment to me!?