UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

I lived in the UK for 5 months on a short term ICT visa. I

I lived in the UK for 5 months on a short term ICT visa. I returned to the US 14 months ago and am now looking into a transfer under a long term ICT visa. Assuming my employer is willing to meet the minimum salary requirement of 40,000 pounds, how likely is it to receive this sort of visa? What other requirements are there? Is there a way to determine how many of the allotted visas of this type have been issued for this year so far?

Thank you so much for your help
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Will the same company be sponsoring your visa?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, it is the same company.
Thank you for your reply.

1. In respect of obtaining the visa if your sponsor is willing to sponsor you and issues you with a certificate of sponsorship, this would mean that the sponsor has done all he can from his part

2. In respect of the documents required please see the following link :

3. In respect of the allocated amount unfortunately there is no indication of how many certificates are left to allocate. Your sponsor company will need to apply and if any certificates are avaliable they will be issued.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards