UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  solicitor

I have just made a grievance against my manager and they have

I have just made a grievance against my manager and they have dismissed it. i now making a appeal. i have asked for the transcripts to the witnesses meeting they said no so I asked for a list of the questions that they asked the witnesses and they said no. Is there anyway through the data protection act that i can reiceve this information. I would also like to recieve any information written on me by the occupational health, human resource and management team

You may make a formal subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 asking for the information which you have previously asked them to give you.

See here for further information and how to make a formal subject access request:

the link above also explains what information they may refuse to disclose and what you should do if they do not respond.

Hope this helps