Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Hi, Im 20 years old and I recently had a 1:1 meeting with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I recently had a 1:1 meeting with the Director of Finance at the NHS trust that I work at. It was regards XXXXX XXXXX restructure that is happening in our department, and I wanted to show him the reports that I had created to prove that I am a hard working member of staff. He refused to look at the work I had produced, and told me that he perceives me as a "lazy git" because I didn't go outside to shovel snow in Winter because it was busy in the office. I recorded the meeting on my phone just incase anything like this was said, but I'm not sure if I can take this up with HR or a lawyer because the director's of a company, especially the NHS should in no way speak and treat their staff like this.
Submitted: 3 years ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?