Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

can I come back to you still on the last question? where

can I come back to you still on the last question?

where do I find a standard contract of employment for a watchmaker or any employee?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. I'm afraid I am in a meeting at the moment but if you can bear with me I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Ben Jones :

Hello again, you will struggle to find a contract that is specifically for a watchmaker. You are better off using a standard employment contract and tailoring its terms to your specific needs. You would usually get either a solicitor or an employment/HR adviser to get the contract ready for you or at least provide you with a template. There are also companies that provide templates online, for a small fee, such as here:

http://www.simply-docs.co.uk/Employment_Documents/Employment_Contracts?gclid=CML-s6TojrgCFYO23godvx8AUQ

Ben Jones :

Has this answered your query or do you need me to clarify anything else?