Jenny McKenzie
Jenny McKenzie,
Experience:  10 Years of experience in Employment Law and HR

Dear Just Answer, I return to ask

Customer Question

Dear Just Answer, I return to ask another question please? I am on the GP Register but got placed on an 18 month Interim Order by the GMC restricting me to SHO work on 10 June, 2011. I received Concluding Options on 26 October, 2012 either: No Action, Warning, Undertakings or Early Fitness to Practise [normal for me over 10 years with FTP]. The GMC suddenly without explanation U-Turned with a High Court to request for Interim Order Extension by 9 months on 01 Nov 2012. The High Court Judge on 07 Dec 2012 RCJ London was sympathetic. The Interim was extended but fees were Warned between both myself and the GMC. I was Bar Pro Bono Represented by the Barrister. Merrill RCJ/Crown promised the Transcripts, we wanted to Complain at least to the Judicial Ombudsman for a reason[s]. I then received despite payment for 6-10 days late Transcripts 3-4 weeks later. These were partial. Merrill on challenge conceded the Summary and Financial rulings as abscent and then asked the Judge for Reapproval release. There is still no response from MERRILL RCJ who did for example the 'Shipman' Transcripts. 1. How long can MERRILL and the Judge go on holding the other half of the Transcripts? 2. Who is best to Complain to in this position? 3. We suspect strong advice in my favour is abscent due to incomplete transcripts. Does one complain against the Judge or MERRILL. Can I Litigate with a Court Action in any Court, and if yes then which? Matthew Goodchild-Simpson [You may occlude my identity for display and/or the name of MERRILL RCJ/Crown]

Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is fine. I would prefer the most informed response as possible please?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello again

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professional's assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou, I know this sounds more 'Barlow-Lied-Gilbert' than medicine, but I wonder what the law books say about this instance and timescales for Transcripts? The GMC are very serious about supplying their IOP Transcripts which I hold for June 2011, Nov 2011, April 2012, Oct 2012 and Feb 2013.

Next IOP is July 2013

Next FTP August 2013 [Likely Section 41A3 Medical Act to Assimilate Interim Order Remainder FTP write, I was advised to ask beforehand]

Please update me daily if not a Sunday.

M R Goodchild-Simpson

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will do that for you! Presently we are still seeking a professional.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please can I ask a question about the Deposit Protection Scheme following an Inquiry I requested?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.

If you want to ask a different question, you will get maximum exposure for it if I close this one and you can post your new question again on a clean thread.

Let me know if you would like us to do that for you.