Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

ime a hgv driver can i be made to stay out in the lorry

Customer Question

Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question. I will try and help you with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont want to have night's out in the lorry can they make me, because ime a hgv1 driver on a 4 on 4 off shift , the 4 days off there is an other driver in it sleeping , ime on the same shifts as the hgv 2 drivers who cant sleep out in the lorrys , but we are all on the same pay

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy