michael holly
michael holly, Solicitor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience of dealing with employment law matters and qualified mediator
12609314

Michael Holly, I received letter from one of my brothers in

Michael Holly, I received letter from one of my brothers in the UsA that my brother here in the Uk sent him acknowledgement of service/notification for him to become Deputy of our mother Property and affairs and that being that I live there in UK with him, I should be the person to be notified, besides that, I am the first child of our mother.There are six of us of three fathers. I have 21 days to respond to COP (but have not received any notice) I would like to take up the deputy position too---What do I do?
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent Michael Holly a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,
Wendy

I apologise for the delay in responding to you do you wish to be the sole deputy or would you be happy to joint deputy with your brother?

Yours sincerely

Michael

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

I would like to be joint deputy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

I would like to be joint deputy

Thank you , you can apply to become a deputy together with your brother. As such acknowledge saying that you do not oppose but wish to be joint deputy and issue your own application.

I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply.

Best wishes

Yours sincerely

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already made application to the court to give us more time to speak with my brother and rest of the family.

Can I still make the application o become the Deputy or wait to hear the outcome of my application from the court ?

You can make the application but state that it is to protect your position or await the results of your discussions since an application does not have a time limit attached.

Yours sincerely

Michael

michael holly, Solicitor
Experience: Over 20 years experience of dealing with employment law matters and qualified mediator