JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.

hello, Ive been working for 5 year in the same company and

I've been working for 5 year in the same company and I work standstill. I work lots of hours, including overtimes and probably because of that I i got big varicose vein on my leg. I have not been to doctors yet, and it looks worse. should the company i work for take a responsibilities for my health damage?
You have prove, with medical evidence, that the condition was caused by your work and that your employer ought to have taken reasonable steps to prevent this happening to you.

An employer has a duty to take reasonable care for the safety and well being of his employees. If the employee proves that he did not do so then the is a claim against the employer.

But the first thing you have to do is establish a causal link between your condition and your job.