INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If I omitted two short term employers from a job application

If I omitted two short term employers from a job application i have been offered a interview if i get offered the job could i be dismissed at a later time.
Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

How long was the length of employment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 months

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ps it does not state on application form that all employers must be listed it just states employment history

There is a potential that you could be deemed to be dishonest and then at a later date, the employer could use this to dismiss you.

I would suggest that you inform the employer that you have omitted the two roles as you did not deem them to be relevant and if they require further information, this could be provided to them.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards