UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  solicitor
62162956

I need help in finding a law firm dealing in UK Pensions either

I need help in finding a law firm dealing in UK Pensions either here in the US or UK. I am a Brit (Ex-Pat now 66) but the application for my old age pension is a nightmare. Any suggestions, Please!

The form requires factual information which only you would know of. Do you have any specific areas that you are finding trouble with in filling?

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, previous divorce details I know it was in 1993 Manchester England.

You can obtain a copy of your decree absolute or final order from the court which issued it, see here for details on how to do this: https://www.gov.uk/copy-decree-absolute-final-order

Once you have the copy, you can fill in the form.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance and please leave feedback
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have filled in the form D440 to the best of my memory will allow. I may need to get back to you. My Brother will follow through with the form and also make the 60 pounds sterling payment. Again, I may need you again in the next few days.

No problem. In the meantime, please leave feedback and I will follow up for free.