green-owl, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

I somehow deactivated Netflix on my Bush TV I can't

Customer Question

Hi.. I somehow deactivated Netflix on my Bush TV I can't activate it?.. My Netflix account is still ok and I can watch it on an iPad etc..but I can't access it or YouTube on the TV ..these were both automatically there when I bought it..but one of the children messed with the control buttons grrrrrr
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's. Bush 50" led TV ...about a year old..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've been going through the menu trying to reset it..but when I get to the Netflix part it just keeps saying deactivate..there is no option to do anything else?!!...
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I would be happy just to have this problem sorted thank you ☺️
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

When you try to pull up the netflix app on the tv, what happens?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.