Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience of installing, troubleshooting, and manufacturing and repair of electronics.

Have turned on my tv and it is stuck on the Amazon video in

Customer Question

Hi have turned on my tv and it is stuck on the Amazon video in the smart hub and keeps switching itself off none of my remotes seem able to remove it from this state
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: It's series Samsung series 6 model ue60h6200ak
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've turned it all off and unplugged turned off sky and everything I can think of. Cannot get the remote to allow me to enter the source or anyth
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I don't think so thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

This is due to a problem with the power supply board inside the TV.

Approximately how old is the TV?

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?