green-owl, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

Need a code telly remote x : All i no its a techwood the

Customer Question

Need a code for my telly for universal remote x
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: All i no its a techwood the bracket for the wall covers everything
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ive lost the remote just trying to program a universal remote telly is on standby and the code they give isnt working ive been running thru auto find but doesnt seem to pick the telly up
JA: Is there anything else the Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Its raining outside and the football starts in 30 mins x
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If autofind doesn't work, you may have to find out the model # ***** your TV. Do you have a sales slip, any manuals from it ? those would show the model #.