Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience of installing, troubleshooting, and manufacturing and repair of electronics.

I live in France, I am looking to buy a free sat Humax

Customer Question

Hi I live in France, I am looking to buy a free sat Humax recorder . today I have just bought a 1 meter dish as I was missing some Sky channels on my 60 cm dish. I have an old sky box and don't pay any subscription. I understand that I could fix a double LBN head and receive Sky or freeview in Hd also I could receive the free French stations that are available with no subscription. I understand that both imputs would have to come from the same satellite. So my question is , which 'french' humax do you recommend, which French box can you recommend and can you explain the Astra sat setup to me. I have a large budget to get English and French telly in hd if possible. Thankyou in advance, Michael.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi Michael,

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.