green-owl, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

My Samsung TV wont connect to my BT box via HDMI. It will

Customer Question

My Samsung TV wont connect to my BT box via HDMI. It will nly work via a scart cable. What can I do to resolve this isuse?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Samsung LE32A457C1D.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Rebooting BT box and Hub. New BT box fitted. New HDMI cable. Not sure what else I can do from my end.
JA: The gadget expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yeah I also had trouble with Sky when connecting through HDMI
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you connect via HDMI, what exactly goes wrong? What message are you getting?