caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Is it possible to install Chrome on my Humax Home Media Server?

Customer Question

Is it possible to install Chrome on my Humax Home Media Server? It has Opera for Linux installed but that is useless to me for playing Google Play stuff.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.You get a Linux chrome version to load it please follow this steps.Please look at this site http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-to-install-google-chrome-in-ubuntu-linux-12-xx-13-xx/ us you need to load 32bit or 64bit dements on your system. Waiting your feedbackIf this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Caralene
Thank you for replying. It looks a bit too technical for me actually. I might mess it up.
Jane
Thanks for the feedback I have just tested this and look like no way . I get a error every time so we stuck with Opera. Sorry,,,Please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time