Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Im wondering if I can connect a new Skybox HD to a BEOvison

Customer Question

hi im wondering if I can connect a new Skybox HD to a BEOvison 7 tv which doesnt have HDMI
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: hi im wondering if I can connect a new Skybox HD+ box to a BEOvison 7 tv which doesnt have HDMI
JA: Is there anything else the Technician should be aware of?
Customer: dodnt think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI checked and the technical specifications do indicate you have two HDMI in ports on the TV to the right of the Scart plug.Can you double check that you do not have these please?