Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Foxsat-HDR 500GB710542263710542201004. Handset working perfectly,but

Customer Question

Foxsat-HDR 500GB710542263710542201004. Handset working perfectly,but cannot change chanels, it is locked on BBC south east. Many times tried to reboot, leaving plenty of time during complete disconnection of unit and then reconnection of all cables ( even left un connected over night ) but still returns to a locked BBC south east setting. Please advise how to get this unit back to normal working. Thank you. Graham KIRK
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the Foxsat (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please