Louie, Customer Service
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Grundig YB 400PE and a G6 Aviator. I've managed to

Customer Question

I have a Grundig YB 400PE and a G6 Aviator. I've managed to loose the 115-operating chords for both The websites that sell them do not publish the voltages of their chords. The YB 400PE requires a 115- to 4.5-volt AC to DC chord and the YB 400PE wants a 115 AC to 9VDC chord. I'd like two of each. I'd also like copies of the instructions for both, which I've managed to lose as well. Can you help?
Jack Henzie,
Seal Beach, CA
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi Jack and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, to the above concerns:

• • downloadable electronic form of the Owner's Manual for a Yatch Boy 400, please click HERE;
  • • for the G6 Aviator, HERE;
  • • these manuals are in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose;
  • • replacement 9V AC adapter for the YB 400PE may be purchased from HERE;
  • • while for the G6 Aviator, HERE.