Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience of installing, troubleshooting, and manufacturing and repair of electronics.
30970729

My Qt6000 drawer has stopped opening but I know it's not the

Customer Question

my Qt6000 drawer has stopped opening but I know it's not the drawer can I connect it to the first socket on the ports because there is 2 but how would I set it up in the program. ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tried the drawer on another till and it works so I think the port is faulty ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

H there,

Are you getting an error code when the drawer won't open?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No , I asked how to set up the next port to it , it's like there's no output from the port it's plugged into ?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, let me see if another expert can assist with this..