Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have model HDR-7510T and this morning it simply won't

Customer Question

I have model HDR-7510T and this morning it simply won't operate. If I disconnect and re power up it says "Starting system" as normal then it stops and shuts down
It worked perfectly last night. What can I do?
Thanks, Stan
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There are a couple of things this could be. It could indicate a problem with the hard drive, but it could also be corrupt firmware. What I would do first is install the latest firmware from the following page

http://bitli.es/gSxAWn