Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I bought a grundig freesat + digital t.v. recorder 2 years

Customer Question

I bought a grundig freesat + digital t.v. recorder 2 years ago. The remote control supplied with it no longer works with it.
I purchased a "One for all" Combi control but this does not have a library and no facility to record while watching another program.
Could you let me know what would be a suitable replacement remote for my original which is only marked grundig freesat.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will need this remote, not a one for all, as they do not have all functions. This remote has all the functionality of the original remote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-Control-GUFSAT02SD-batteries-included/dp/B003W4P34Y

And is what you require.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you