Louie, Customer Service
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My sister recently moved to Springwood NSW. She has a

Customer Question

My sister recently moved to Springwood NSW. She has a Grundig TV/DVD unit which she loves but can't connect. Can someone local re-install the unit. I think she has lost the remote control as well. Please call me (Brendan) on(###) ###-####or email***@******.***
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Brendan and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Grundig TV/DVD unit..."

Still, the "...can't connect..." may be as simple as an antenna / reception coverage issue or performing a scan for channels available in the area. In some instances, it may be easier to install/use a PVR or an STB compatible with the Grundig jacks and ports.

The remote would be likewsie dependent on the model number as above inquired.