green-owl
green-owl, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
14666028

We have a new LG TV and recently bought some wireless

Customer Question

Hi, we have a new LG TV and recently bought some wireless headphones to go with it for the kids. But the TV does not have a headphone input at all! A friend said that I might be able to use the optical input to connect them, but the headphones just have a normal headphone jack - how can I connect the headphones to the TV when I only have HDMI, USB & optical inputs on my TV?? I am a complete beginner so will be grateful for any information at all! Thanks.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Anthony InfoTech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

If there is no output jack for the headphones then that is not an option, though it may be possible to use an adapter depending on what outputs you have on the set, this will cost you more money though if it works ?

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only other output is a optical digital .
Is it possible to get an adapator for this that the head phone jack would fit and work?

Hello

Sorry my messages have not gone through due to a site issue, please get me the model number of the TV found on the back of the set thanks

Anthony