Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Repairing devices of UK and European make for over 20 years.
13568747

I have a human 1000s and want to connect to the Internet via

Customer Question

Hi I have a human 1000s and want to connect to the Internet via Ethernet cable. When I installed it originally it gave me the option to change the IP and DNS settings manually or automatically. I want manual but this option does not seem available again. It only offers me automatic. How do I find the option of manually entering the settings again?
Category: UK Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my request. I do not want a monthly account. DO NOT TAKE ANY PAYMENT.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I think that your question deserves some sort of answer, even if you no longer need to ask the question.

As for cancelling the question, and as for charges or billing: for all such issues I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. I myself (as a JustAnswer Expert) have no power over billing, payments, charges, subscription status or plans, etc., so I must refer your concern to them.

As for the subject matter of your question - probably a reset to the 1000s would regain the two options of manual or automatic once again.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.