green-owl
green-owl, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming
14666028

I have a panasonic DMR-EZ49VEB, a great unit but it has stopped

Customer Question

I have a panasonic DMR-EZ49VEB, a great unit but it has stopped displaying TV programmes on the TV, it still shows DVD pictures, any ideas
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Anthony InfoTech replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
In what way is the unit connected to TV services?is it via a box or are you using an aerial?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The unit is connected to an aerial, which loops on to the TV, which works fine
OK thanks and are you then watching through the RF loop through (that means you watch the TV via the fly lead TV will be sected on a channel number OR do you pick out an input to watch the DVD and TV stations like for example HDMI?)
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The output is viewed via an HDMI cable from the combi player or via the loop through. The loop is ok, but no good through HDMI
So you pick up channels OK via the loop through?
Have you replaced the HDMI lead?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet as I also have a sender on the DVDs player and that is not sending any output to the other TV. However if I am watching TV on the TV set, the dvdplayer sends pictures via an AV input from the TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was not explained too well, the DVDs player is receiving a picture on its AV channel from the TV which it then sends via the sender
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you very much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to let you know, I changed HDMI cable and also connected via via cable R W Y and still no signal, guess it must be inside box. In signal processor section, I must get a circuit diagram