teccar
teccar, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience in various electronic repairs ,design,installation
39158752

I've got a Panasonic 3D smart TV under warranty that on Monday

Customer Question

I've got a Panasonic 3D smart TV under warranty that on Monday went off as if I'd had a power cut. However, when I checked the other electrical gear they were still on. I've tried doing as the trouble shooting says in the book but all I'm getting is the red light flashing on and off. I tried turning it off at the main and the green light came on but when I tried to put the TV on it went back to the red flashing again. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong with it, I hope you can help
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  teccar replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first I must say that the warranty is a good thing as this does not look good for the tv.
The only practical reset that can be performed on this tv is this;
Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.
Although i do not expect much out of this procedure , it has to be done to confirm that this problem can be cleared or not with a reset.
If that does not do it then we are indeed looking at internal problems with the tv.
If that is the case then you can call Panasonic UK at this number 0***-***-**** and they will tell you how to proceed .
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you