Rob
Rob, Technician
Experience:  Many years of practical, hands on experience repairing numerous electronic components.
14831508

Setting up a BT Vision remote to control my Bush A322 TV. I

Setting up a BT Vision remote to control my Bush A322 TV. I have found out that I need a 4 digit code, unfortunatly there are 55 codes for mine, I've gone through them 3 times and it's still not working
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

If you are, can you try these, 0157, 0246, 0377, 0037, 0064, 0065, 0310, 0300, 0383, 0399, 0391, 0402, 0547, 0292, 0239, 0375, 0312, 0609, 0389 and finally 0339

Failing that, can you tell me how old the set is please?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

I have'nt tried your codes yet, as been out all morning. But will give them a go and get back to you later. The set is about 3yrs old

Thanks

Adrian

Hi Adrian

Good luck !!
Let me know

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

I thought I would just check with you before I go any further, the BT info to set code, is press and hold the Vol - and mute buttons together untill LED flashes 3 times on remote, then type in code and LED should flash 3 times, if it does'nt it's not set, then try Vol + and -- and Mute to see if they work individuly

Adrian

Hi
Depends on the remote

Please go here (just click on the word in blue)

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

It's the bottom one

Adrian

Hi Adrian

OK, follow those instructions

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Have followed instructions, with the numbers you gave me. Still nothing

Adrian

Hi Adrian

In that case Im sorry but I don't think its possible to use this remote for that TV.

You have tried all the numbers available.

Unfortunately, some sets are just not compatible with all remotes and vice versa

Apologies, we both gave it our best shot

All the best

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Rob,

I will put in a complaint to BT about it, and hope they respond !! They were quick to sell it to me, but I bet it will take ages to sort out.

Do you know how to get hold of a BT engineer, all I get is one of these call centres. Ahhhh, drives me mad.

Anyway thanks for your help mate.

Adrian

Hi Adrian

I think your best bet is to try and call Bush

They may have some more codes not yet released.
I am sure they will have come across this before.

Bush is part of the Alba group, there should be a number for them in the handbook.

It seems like these sets are mainly now sold through Argos

Hope this helps.

Thanks rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Ok I'll take your advice and go to them.

Yes it did come from Argos.

Many thanks

Adrian