Rob
Rob, Technician
Experience:  Many years of practical, hands on experience repairing numerous electronic components.

Panasonic GettoBlaster RX-DT505 need remote control and operating

Customer Question

Panasonic GettoBlaster RX-DT505 need remote control and operating instruction
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have a copy of the manual, its not great, but will tell you what you need to know, if that is good enough, let me know and ill upload it for you

I need to check if the remote is still available
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

please upload manual, any info is good. The remote control is Panasonic RAK-RX318W it is not sending signal. I have tested the infra red signal it doesn't exist

Look forawrd to hearing from you

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mac

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference

I am still waiting for a couple of replies about the remote control.

Ill let you know as soon as I know.

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Very pleased with your efforts. £11.00 a bit steep however please ensure my subscription is cancelled

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mac
please rate my answer using the smiley faces, I can then make sure that any subscription is canceled

Thanks
Rob
Rob, Technician
Experience: Many years of practical, hands on experience repairing numerous electronic components.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks for the rating, appreciate it.

The original remote is no longer available.
It seems to be replaced by RAK RX318W

For that, please see here

Ill make sure you have no subscription in place
Thanks
Rob