Rob
Rob, Technician
Experience:  Many years of practical, hands on experience repairing numerous electronic components.
14831508

playing recording on hd box. stuck although the play light

playing recording on hd box. stuck although the play light is still going. cannot get back to tv or stop the recording

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

It sounds like this has some kind of software malfunction.

The best thing to do, is turn off the machine and un plug it for 15 minutes. Plug it back in and try again.

If you need more help, please just reply to me and let me have the model number

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. as there was a delay. not your fault. i did exactly what you suggested and it did work. i will be trying things out again today

Hi
Well done
Thanks for letting me know it is now working again

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob