Anthony InfoTech
Anthony InfoTech, Technician
Experience:  Audio Visual Technician

I have a Philips 32PFL7762D/05 TV but have not been able to

I have a Philips 32PFL7762D/05 TV but have not been able to store all digital channels since the recent switch in London. Initially the channels are stored and all are accessible, however within an hour I lose all but BBC channels. I also have not been able to access the red button since the switch over. Is there anything more that I can do, other than to keep re-installing/re-tuning?
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Anthony InfoTech replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer

Have you switched from analogue to digital or was this another re-tune in the digital band when you started haing probs?

Are you watching the set through an aerial?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The UK is currently undergoing a full switch over to digital and the re-tuning was part of this switch over. It is since this switch over that I have been having problems. I have another TV (Sony) which has managed the switch over without any issues.

We are watching through an ariel

Its possible the set is picking out the wrong MUX (multiplex)so you should find out the frequencies of your BBC channels and do a manual tune as the auto-tune is not accurate its only accurate with analogue, it will try and lock to a different transmitter get weak then drop the signal which I think could be happening with your set this will explain also why the red/text isnt working correctly

Theirs more about this above

Let me know how this goes