Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a Mitsubishi Raider XLS and I have had driving my

Customer Question

Hello I have a Mitsubishi Raider XLS and I have had driving my truck on limp mode sinse I bought it 2 or 3 years ago I have all the codes that has being said.(###) ###-####846 700 841 846(###) ###-####0052 1128 1129
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: All codes and yes I reset tousands of times with my scanner and disconneting the battery and after a few stars it turns again
JA: What year is your Raider?
Customer: Just in the morning it works well but the first start after that it comes again
JA: Are you fixing your Raider yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2006 v8 4.7 2wd
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Because no body knows anytihing here I am trying to fix it
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 15 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent inspected for any damaged wiring or connections leading to the computer this needs done.If a fault is found with any of the wiring this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. already let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I didnt get any answer. But so far I have change the wiring harness, I also change the selenoid pack but it was from a dodge ram 4x4, i dond know if both are se same, also the pcm but nothing happened. I read that the ignition switch could be the problem so I bought a new one with the cylinder key and again nothing happened, new battery too.
Expert:  Pete replied 15 days ago.

Was the PCM programmed to your vehicle?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
it was prigrammed but it is asking the PIN personal identification number. But here in my country the deales cant give it to me because they didnt sell the Raider.
Here are some images of the mecanic scanner or computer.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I might think that I installed the wrong transmission selenoid pack due that it was from a Dodge Ram 4X4
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But before I changed the selenoid pack I had the same problem I could have had the wrong one before
Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete