sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I bought a uconnect 8.4an on ebay for my 2015 Dodge

Customer Question

I bought a uconnect 8.4an on ebay for my 2015 Dodge Challenger, I need the radio code for it? Can you help me?
The radio serial number is: T00BE210571444
The Vin of my car is 2C3CDZAG4FH720086
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could I wait till someone else answers, or do I need to open a new question to get someone else connected to this question? Because I have seen several that got the unlock code for the same type of radio here. I assume no one else answered yet because they need to wait till they are back at work.

Noone has answered because it's against Chrysler's corporate policy to release the code to you in this manner, legal and civil penalties as well as the possibility of a dealer losing the franchise are possible for doing so. Your question was up for an extended time, far longer than the site has deemed acceptable, and was seen by all automotive experts currently active on the site. I would recommend seeing your dealer or www.radio-code.com with the VIN, serial and proof of ownership, which are legal ways to obtain the code.