Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Looking for that parts VW VDO AC53247916, VW Touareg 2009 V6

Customer Question

Hi sir looking for that parts VW VDO AC53247916
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: VW Touareg 2009 V6 TDI 240 HP
JA: Are you fixing your Touareg yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No a professional told me that i must change those parts because give red light in dash board error
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I did a quick search on the part number you provided above and unfortunately it didnt come up as an option for an after market part.Usually this indicates the part has to come from a dealer.In some cases you can order it from them and have it shipped to the repair facility that is doing the work.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete