Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

This is my cars VIN number JM7GH4251B1205448 if i buy a PCM

Customer Question

This is my cars VIN number JM7GH4251B1205448 if i buy a PCM in the states will it work in my car?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 12 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The best thing to do here is contact a dealer in the states and see if they can take your VIN number and tell you which PCM you need as well as cost and see if they can obtain it.Or at least obtain the part number from them so you can obtain it as unfortunately I do not have access to the part number from your VIN here myself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete