Robert
Robert, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I own a citreon c3 05 plate, recently when i have turned

Customer Question

i own a citreon c3 05 plate, recently when i have turned ignition on the engine does not react and my child lock locks and clock, time and date goes back to nought
then i turn key again and it starts
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Robert replied 9 days ago.

Hi..there..

Id say as first step..is to check and ensure you dont have a poor earth connection or battery connection. Check the battery terminals are clean and the connections are tight first...the next step is to have the battery tested and or load tested..to see what condition the battery is in state wise.espcially with the colder weather it could be like you say the battery is becoming weak...but id say the checks you could do is check the terminals are tight and not loose..then have the battery tested next.....I do hope this helps